British Royal Family
19th February 2018
- The Countess of Wessex and The Duchess of Cambridge will attend a Commonwealth Fashion Reception at Buckingham Palace.
- The Countess of Wessex will chair a Charities Forum Meeting at Buckingham Palace.
20th February 2018
- Princess Anne, as Patron of The Injured Jockeys Fund, will open the renovated Oaksey House facilities in Hungerford, Berkshire.
- Princess Anne, as Patron of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, will attend a reception to mark the establishment of their Children’s Research Fund in London.
- The Duke of Gloucester will visit Cubic Transportation Limited at AFC House in Surrey.
- The Prince of Wales will visit the headquarters of the Allied Rapid Reaction Corps at Imjin Barracks in Gloucestershire.
- The Duke of Gloucester will present The Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade to Mark Roberts Motion Control Limited in Blindley Heath, Surrey.
- The Duke of Gloucester will visit North Downs Specialist Referrals at Brewer Street, Bletchingley.
- The Duke of Kent will open the University of Buckingham Academic Centre at Milton Keynes University Hospital, Eaglestone, Milton Keynes.
- Her Majesty The Queen will visit the Royal College of Physicians on the occasion of its quincentenary in London.
- The Duke of Cambridge will visit MIRA Technology Park in Nuneaton.
- The Duke of Cambridge will visit Triumph Motorcycles in Hinckley, Leicestershire.
21st February 2018
- Princess Anne, as Master of the Corporation of Trinity House, will attend the Younger Brethren Guest Night at Trinity Square, London.
- Princess Anne, as President of Victim Support Scotland, will visit their Glasgow Service, Abbey House in Glasgow.
- Princess Anne, as President of Scotch Beef Club, will open the new butchery and production facility at Mearns McCaskie Butchers in Renfrewshire.
- The Duchess of Gloucester, as President, will open the Recital Hall at the Royal Academy of Music in London.
- The Duke of Kent, as Chancellor of the University of Surrey, will attend The Queen’s Anniversary Prize Dinner at Guildhall, London.
- The Countess of Wessex, as Patron of the Brendoncare Foundation, will hold a dinner at Bagshot Park.
- The Earl of Wessex, as Chairman of the Board of Trustees of The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Foundation, will visit Bristol Real Tennis Club, Abbots Leigh, Bristol in celebration of The Duke of Edinburgh Award’s Real Tennis Tour 2018.
- The Earl of Wessex, as Trustee of the Duke of Edinburgh Award, will visit Ashton Park School, Bower Ashton, Bristol.
- The Earl of Wessex will visit Clifton College in Bristol.
- The Earl of Wessex will attend a dinner at Merchants Hall, Clifton, Bristol.
22nd February 2018
- The Earl of Wessex, as Trustee of the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, will visit All Aboard Watersports in Bristol and visit Amey in Swindon.
- Princess Anne, as Patron of the Cranfield Trust, will attend a reception at Saddler’s Hall in London.
- The Duke of Kent, as Chancellor of the University of Surrey, will attend The Queen’s Aniversary Prizes Presentation for Further and Higher Education at Buckingham Palace.
- Princess Anne, as Royal Patron of the Motor Neurone Disease Association, will attend a reception at Lazard, London.
- The Earl of Wessex, as Trustee of the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, will attend a Business Breakfast, RSM, Hartwell House, Bristol.
23rd February 2018
- The Prince of Wales, as Patron, will visit Ty Hafan, the Children’s Hospice in Wales in Mid Glamorgan.
- The Prince of Wales will open the Head Office and South Wales Airbase of the Wales Air Ambulance Charity, Fford Angel, Llanelli Gate, Llanelli.
24th February 2018
- The Earl of Wessex, as Trustee of the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, will attend a Nicola Benedetti concert and dinner at St George’s Hill Golf Club in Surrey.
- Princess Anne, as Patron of Scottish Rugby Union, will attend the Scotland v England Rugby International at Murrayfield Stadium in Edinburgh.
- On Tuesday 20th February, King Philippe and Queen Mathilde and various members of The Royal Family will attend the annual Eucharistic celebration in memory of their deceased family members at Onze-Lieve-Vrouwkerk in Laeken.
- On Tuesday 20th February, Princess Astrid will attend the award ceremony EURORDIS to mark the International Day of Rare Diseases. EURORDIS is an international non-government organisation recognised as the most significant European alliance of patient organisations, led by patients themselves.
- On Tuesday 20th February, the funeral of Prince Henrik will take place. The funeral will take place at the Palace Chapel of Christiansborg Palace in Copenhagen. As per Henrik’s wishes, the service will be a private one with just close family and friends attending.
- On Friday 23rd February, Queen Margrethe will receive new Ambassadors from New Zealand, The Vatican, Guyana, Cambodia and Jamaica at Amalienborg Palace.
- Nothing scheduled this week for The Royal Family. Next week, however, the annual ski trip and photoshoot in Lech takes place.
- Nothing scheduled this week for the Norwegian Royal Family.
- On Monday 19th February, King Felipe along with King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia attend the National Sports Awards at the Royal Palace in Madrid.
- On Tuesday 20th February, Queen Letizia will attend a working meeting on Gender Violence in Spain at the Headquarters of the Government Delegation for Gender Violence in Madrid.
- King Carl Gustaf XVI will be in Pyeongchang for the Winter Olympics. He is scheduled to be there until Sunday 25th February. Queen Silvia was scheduled to attend but according to the Swedish Royal Palace, she is remaining in Sweden due to other commitments.
- On Thursday 22nd February, Prince Carl Philip will award scholarships from the Prince Bertil and Princess Lillian Sports Foundation. The Foundation promotes Swedish sports through scholarships for leaders and instructors for training.