British Royal Family
26th February 2018
- Princess Anne will open the Equine Semen Centre at Stallion Al Services, Chapel Field Stud in Shropshire.
- Princess Anne, as Royal Patron of WISE, will attend a dinner at The Ritz in London.
- Princess Anne, as Patron of YSS Limited, will attend a reception at Shrewsbury Town Football Club in Oteley Road, Shropshire.
27th February 2018
- The Earl of Wessex, as Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Foundation, will attend a lunch at Royal Oak in Berkshire.
- The Earl of Wessex will visit Manor Green School in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
- The Earl of Wessex will visit Holyport Real Tennis Club in Maidenhead in celebration of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Real Tennis Tour 2018.
- Princess Anne, as Prime Warden of The Fishmongers Company, will attend the Livery Civic Dinner at Fishmonger’s Hall in London.
- The Earl of Wessex, as Chancellor of the University of Bath, will hold a dinner at Bagshot Park.
- The Duke of Kent, as Grand President, will visit the Masonic Charitable Foundation, at Freemasons Hall in London.
- The Duke of Kent, as Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England, will attend the Ruler’s Lunch, at Freemasons Hall in London.
- Princess Anne, as Patron of UK Coaching, will attend a Research Conference at the Museum of Science and Industry in Manchester.
- Princess Anne, as Patron of Learning and Work Institute, will attend ‘Positive Transitions, supporting young adult carers in learning and work’ discussions at Hallam Conference Centre in London.
- The Duchess of Cambridge will visit the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists in London.
- The Duchess of Cambridge will make a speech to officially launch the Nursing Now campaign at St Thomas’s Hospital in London.
28th February 2018
- The Duke of Kent, as Chancellor of the University of Surrey, will attend the Adams-Sweeting Lecture at the University of Surrey.
- Princess Anne, as Patron of Transaid, will attend a luncheon to mark the 125th anniversary of Schmitz Cargobull at Institute of Directors in London.
- The Countess of Wessex, as Patron of Lions Club International, will hold a reception in celebration of the 100th anniversary at Buckingham Palace.
- Princess Anne, as Patron of UK Fashion and Textile Association, will open the new Grenfell Factory in London.
- Princess Anne, as Past Master of the Worshipful Company of Butchers, will attend the Annual City Food Lecture at Guildhall in London.
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will attend the first annual Royal Foundation Forum.
- The Duchess of Cambridge, as Patron of the National Portrait Gallery, will visit the exhibition ‘Victorian Giants: The Birth of Art Photography’.
1st March 2018
- The Earl of Wessex, as Chairman of the Board of Trustees for the Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award, will visit the Queen’s Real Tennis Club in London and attend a reception there in celebration of The Duke of Edinburgh Award’s Real Tennis Tour 2018.
- The Countess of Wessex, as Royal Patron of Ice Maiden, will attend the Ice Maiden Homecoming at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in Surrey.
- Princess Alexandra and The Duke of Gloucester, as Joint Presidents of Cancer Research UK, will attend a reception at St James’s Palace.
- The Duke of Kent, as Patron of Opera North, will attend a dinner at the Foundling Museum in Bloomsbury, London.
- Princess Anne will visit the Support Centre at Daylight Centre Fellowship in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire.
- Princess Anne will open the Northampton Town Football Club Cobblers Education Centre at St Crispins Community Centre in Northampton.
- Princess Anne, as Patron of Save the Children UK, will attend a reception to mark the 50th anniversary of the Higham Ferrers Branch at The Bede House in Northamptonshire.
2nd March 2018
- Princess Anne will open the Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service Safety and Lifeskills Education Centre in Lymm, Cheshire.
- Princess Anne, as Patron of the Butler Trust, will visit HM Prison Risley in Warrington, Cheshire.
- Princess Anne will visit the Headway Worcestershire Brain Injury Centre at The Mill in Worcester.
- On Tuesday 27th February King Philippe and Queen Mathilde will visit the German-speaking community Sankt Vith. It is a municipality located in the Belgian province of Liege.
- On Tuesday 27th February, Queen Paola visits Center Aide & Soins a Domicile de Bruxelles (Help and Care Centre Brussels) to express her gratitude to staff who assisted her recovery after two falls she had last year.
- No events scheduled during the official mourning of Prince Henrik. Queen Margrethe II will go on Winter Holiday from 26th February for two weeks. During this time Frederik will be Regent.
- On Monday 26th February, King Willem Alexander, Queen Maxima, Princess Catharina-Amalia, Princess Alexia and Princess Ariane will be in Lech, Austria for the annual photo session.
- On Wednesday 28th February, Crown Prince Haakon will mark the 75th anniversary of The Norwegian Heavy Water Sabotage at Vemork. The ceremony will take place at the Norwegian Industrial Workers Museum at Rjukan.
- On Tuesday 27th February, Queen Letizia will meet with representatives from the Royal Academy of Engineering and learn about their ‘Women and Engineering’ project which aims to increase the number of women working in the engineering and technology sector. The event will take place at Zarzuela Palace in Madrid.
- On Tuesday 27th February, Queen Silvia will attend an Executive Committee Meeting for the World Childhood Foundation in Stockholm. She will meet with World Childhood Foundation Secretary-General, Paula Guillet de Monthoux and Chairman Kenneth Bengtsson.