British Royal Family
5th March 2018
- Princess Anne will open the Sport and Fitness Centre at the University of Birmingham in Edgbaston.
- Princess Anne, as Patron of the Pony Club, will attend the annual conference at Edgbaston Stadium in Birmingham.
- Princess Anne will attend the Chief Scientific Officer Healthcare Science Awards and Dinner at The Royal Society in London.
6th March 2018
- The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester, as Grand Prior of the Most Venerable Order of the Hospital of St John of Jerusalem and Commandant-in-Chief of St John Ambulance in Wales respectively, will attend a reception at Gwydyr House in Whitehall, London.
- Her Majesty The Queen will visit the International Maritime Organisation Headquarters to mark the seventieth anniversary of the adoption of the International Maritime Organisation Convention.
- The Prince of Wales, as President of The Prince’s Trust, will attend the Prince’s Trust Awards at the London Palladium.
- The Earl of Wessex will visit The Clifton Club in Bristol.
- The Duchess of Cambridge will visit Pegasus Primary School in Oxford.
- The Earl of Wessex, as Chancellor of the University of Bath, will visit the University of Bath.
- Princess Anne, as Commandant-in-Chief (Youth) of St John Ambulance, will attend the Badger Programme Reception at Priory Church of the Order of St John, in Clerkenwell, London.
- Princess Anne, as Chancellor of the University of London, will attend the University of London International Programmes Annual Graduation Ceremony at the Barbican Centre, London.
- Princess Anne, as President of World Horse Welfare, will hold the 90th-anniversary reception at St James’s Palace.
- The Duke of Kent will visit Ricardo PLC, Shoreham Technical Centre in Shoreham-by-the-Sea in West Sussex.
- The Duke of Kent will visit Pooley Sword Limited in Shoreham-by-the-Sea in West Sussex.
- The Duke of Kent will visit Fittleworth Medical Limited in Littlehampton, West Sussex.
7th March 2018
- The Duke of Cambridge, as Honorary Air Commandant, will visit RAF Coningsby in Lincoln.
- The Prince of Wales will attend the Industrial Cadet Awards at the Institute of Engineering and Technology in London.
- The Duchess of Cambridge, as Patron of Place2Be, will officially open the charity’s new headquarters in London.
- The Earl of Wessex, as Chancellor of the University of Bath, will visit the Faculty of Science at the University of Bath.
- The Prince of Wales, as Honorary Member, will visit the Art Workers Guild in London.
- The Duke of Gloucester will attend the Torch Trophy Trust Awards at the Army and Naval Club in Pall Mall.
- The Duke of Gloucester, as Patron of Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust, will attend a Luncheon at Savills in London.
- Princess Anne, as Patron of The Royal College of Emergency Medicine, will open Leicester Royal Infirmary Emergency Department in Leicestershire.
- Princess Anne will open the Livestock Market Building in Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.
- Princess Anne will visit the National Space Centre in Leicester.
- Princess Anne, as Prime Warden of the Fishmongers Company, will attend a Court Dinner at Fishmongers Hall in London.
- Prince Harry, as Patron of the Silverstone Experience, will visit Silverstone Circuit in Northamptonshire.
8th March 2018
- The Countess of Wessex, as Global Ambassador of 100 Women in Finance Next Generation Initiatives, will open the Stock Exchange for International Women’s Day in Valletta, Malta.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will undertake a day of engagements in Birmingham.
- The Earl of Wessex, as Chairman of the Board of Trustees of The Duke of Edinburgh International Award Foundation, will chair a Trustees Meeting at the Royal Commonwealth Society, Commonwealth House, London.
- The Countess of Wessex will attend the Business Professional Women Careers Day at the Mediterranean Conference Centre in Triq I-Isptar, Valletta.
- The Earl of Wessex, as Chairman of the Board of Trustees of The Duke of Edinburgh International Award Foundation, will hold a dinner at the House of Lords, Parliament Square, London.
- The Countess of Wessex will attend the International Women’s Day Lunch at the Palace of the Grand Master, Valletta.
- The Duchess of Cornwall, as President of Southbank Centre’s WOW – Women of the World Festival – will host a reception on International Women’s Day to celebrate this year’s festival at Clarence House.
- The Countess of Wessex will visit the University of Malta, Valletta Campus in Valletta.
- The Countess of Wessex, as Global Ambassador of 100 Women in Finance Next Generation Initiatives will attend a reception at Casino Maltese in Valletta.
- Princess Anne, as Prime Warden of the Fishmongers Company, will chair the Committee of Wardens Meeting and the Court Meeting at Fishmongers Hall in London.
- Princess Anne, as President of the National Equine Forum, will attend the 26th Forum at the Institution of Mechanical Engineers on Birdcage Walk, London.
- The Duchess of Gloucester, as Patron of the Arts Society, will attend a Lecture entitled ‘Royal Jewels, from Tsars to Maharajahs’ at the Arts Society Gloucestershire at the Westwoods Centre in Cheltenham.
- The Duke of Kent will visit Cranfield University in Cranford, Bedfordshire.
9th March 2018
- The Duchess of Gloucester will open the new Creative Arts building at Marling School in Stroud, Gloucestershire.
- Princess Anne will attend the Grand Military Meeting at Sandown Racecourse in Surrey.
- Princess Anne, as Patron of Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, will open the Welcome Centre in Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire.
- The Duchess of Gloucester will open the new Boarding House at Wycliffe College in Gloucestershire.
11th March 2018
- The Earl of Wessex, as Patron of Birmingham Conservatoire, will attend the Opening Concert at the Birmingham Conservatoire at Birmingham City University in Birmingham.
- 6th March 2018 – Queen Mathilde visits the WCU-DANCE project (World Children’s Unity Dance – We See You Dance). The project teaches young people from different backgrounds to make music, sing and dance together. Wijnegemhof Park.
- 7th March – King Phillipe will visit the exhibition La Famille Royale Fait La Une at the Museum for Art and History at the Parc du Cinquantenaire in Brussels. The show marks the 90th anniversary of Le Soir, the French-language weekly news magazine published in Brussels and covers the last nine decades of the Royal Family from the publication’s archives.
- 11th-17th March – At the invitation of Her Excellency Julie Payette, Governor General of Canada, The King and Queen will make a State visit to Canada. The tour includes various activities in Ottawa, Toronto and Montréal.
- 11th March- Queen Margrethe and Crown Prince Frederik will attend the Commemorative Dinner for the Armed Forces and the Air Force at Fredensborg Castle.
- 7th March – Queen Máxima opens The International Knowledge and Innovation Center for Greenhouse Horticulture at the World Horti Center in Westland.
- 9th-12th March – Princess Margriet will visit the Paralympic Winter Games in PyeongChang in South Korea.
- 7th March – Princess Märtha Louise visits the Kurland School in Sarpsborg to mark the school’s 20th anniversary of it’s Rainbow Department, the programme for students with special needs.
- 7th March – Crown Princess Mette-Marit visit New York City to mark International Women’s Day. The Crown Princess will award this year’s female Norwegian entrepreneur award to a female Norwegian technology entrepreneur who works internationally and works towards one or more of the UN’s sustainability goals.
- 8th March – Crown Princess Mette-Marit delivers the opening speech at Innovation Norway. Norwegian and international entrepreneurs, innovators, investors, managers and journalists participate in the discussion, including UN Women Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka, Vanessa Yurkevich of CNN, Ghida Fary Khane from Al Jazeera, as well as representatives and leaders of the World Bank, Human Rights Foundation, MasterCard, She Invest and Nordic Impact.
- 10th-11th March – The Royal Family will attend the Holmenkollen Ski Festival. The traditional annual Nordic skiing event in Holmenkollen has taken place since 1892 except in 1898 and during World War II.
- 6th-8th March – King Harald and Queen Sonja make a State Visit to Argentina upon the invitation from President, HE Mauricio Macri.
- 6th March – Crown Princess Victoria will attend the Post Davos Nordic Summit at the Grand Hôtel in Stockholm.
- 7th March – Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia attend a board meeting for their foundation at the Royal Palace. The Prince Carl Philip and the Princess Sofia Foundation was founded in 2015. The foundation focuses on combating bullying and cyberbullying and dyslexia for which the HRH has worked on overcoming in his life.