British Royal Family
12th March 2018
- The Earl of Wessex will attend the launch of the Merseyside and Cheshire Commonwealth Association and The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Exporting Programme at Chester Racecourse.
- Princess Anne, as President of Riding for the Disabled Association, will attend a dinner in London.
- The Countess of Wessex, as Royal Patron of Ice Maiden, will hold a Reception and Lunch at Buckingham Palace.
- The Earl of Wessex will open Neston High School in Neston.
- Her Majesty The Queen, Prince Charles and The Duchess of Cornwall, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle and other members of The Royal Family will attend the Commonwealth Day Service at Westminster Abbey.
- Prince Charles, The Duchess of Cornwall and The Duke of Cambridge will attend a Commonwealth Day Reception at Marlborough House.
13th March 2018
- The Countess of Wessex, as Patron of Love Musgrove MRI Million Campaign, will attend a reception at Somerset County Cricket Club in Taunton.
- The Duchess of Gloucester, as Patron of Parkinsons UK, will attend a reception at St James’s Palace.
- The Countess of Wessex, as Patron of Love Musgrove MRI Million Campaign, will visit the Radiology Department at Musgrove Park Hospital in Somerset.
- The Countess of Wessex, as Vice Patron of The Royal Bath and West of England Society, will visit the Somerset Community Foundation at Yeoman House in Somerset.
- The Duchess of Cornwall, as Patron of The Big Lunch, will attend a Commonwealth Big Lunch with the students of Barn Croft Primary School in Walthamstow.
- The Countess of Wessex, as Vice Patron of The Royal Bath and West of England Society, will visit the Rural Enterprise Centre at Yeoman House in Shepton Mallet.
14th March 2018
- The Duchess of Cornwall, as Honorary Member of the Jockey Club, will attend the second day of the Festival, Ladies Day, at Cheltenham Racecourse.
- Princess Anne, as Chancellor of the University of London, will open the new Theatre and Recital Hall at the Royal Academy of Music in London.
- Princess Anne will attend a service to mark the 175th anniversary of Her Majesty’s Prison Pentonville at St Paul’s Cathedral.
- Prince Charles and The Countess of Wessex, on behalf of The Queen, will host a reception at Buckingham Palace to celebrate nursing in the UK.
- The Countess of Wessex, as Grand President of St John’s Ambulance, will attend the County Presidents Conference at Chapter Hall in London.
- The Duchess of Gloucester, as President, will attend the opening of the new Theatre at the Royal Academy of Music.
15th March 2018
- Princess Anne, as Patron of the British Quality Foundation, will attend the 2018 Excellence Awards at Guildhall in London.
- Princess Anne, as Patron of The Butler Trust, will hold the Annual Awards Ceremony at St James’s Palace.
- The Earl of Wessex, as Trustee of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, will visit Whalley Range High School in Manchester.
- The Earl of Wessex, as Chairman of the Board of Trustees of The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award, will visit Manchester Real Tennis Club.
16th March 2018
- The Countess of Chester (Duchess of Cornwall) will attend the University of Chester Graduation Ceremony and receive an Honorary Doctorate at Chester Cathedral in Cheshire.
- The Countess of Wessex will attend the National Shire Horse Show at Bingley Hall, Stafford.
- Princess Anne will attend the Cheltenham Festival at Cheltenham Racecourse.
- The Countess of Wessex, as President of Girlguiding, will open the Girlguiding Centre in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire.
- The Earl of Wessex, as Trustee of The Duke of Edinburgh Award, will visit the RSM Offices in Leeds and visit WoodKirk Academy in Wakefield.
- 11th-17th March: At the invitation of Her Excellency Julie Payette, Governor General of Canada, The King and Queen will make a State visit to Canada. The tour includes various activities in Ottawa, Toronto and Montréal.
- 14th March: King Albert and Queen Paola pay a visit to Ostend.
- 14th March: Queen Margrethe will attend the anniversary parade at the Royal Livgarde.
- 15th March: Queen Margrethe will attend an event held by the Academy Foundation at Charlottenborg Palace.
- Princess Benedikte participates in the Joint Council of the Peoples’ Peoples in Copenhagen.
- 16th March: Queen Margrethe receives new ambassadors at Amalienborg.
- 12th March: Queen Máxima will be at Koninklijke Schouwburg at The Hague participating in the opening of the 8th Annual National Week of Money and the 7th Annual International Global Money Week.
- The Queen will also hold a meeting and deliver a speech at the symposium ‘Power of Partnerships – Making Finance Work for Women Entrepreneurs’ at the Royal Institute for the Tropics in Amsterdam.
- 14th March: Princess Beatrix will plant a King’s Linden Tree at the Griftpark in Utrecht. The tree was offered to HRH in January during a symposium for In Freedom Connected, a group consisting of different religions and philosophies that work together to make a strong commitment to democracy.
- 15th March: Queen Máxima will open the Expertise Center for Endometriosis in Balance at HMC Bronovo in The Hague.
- 12th March: Princess Märtha Louise spends her last day in Pyeongchang at the Paralympic Winter Games.
- 13th-14th March: Crown Prince Haakon visits The South by South West Conference and Festival (SxSW) in Austin, Texas.
- 13th March: Queen Sonja will attend the opening of the new exhibition sculptures by Kjell Erik Killi-Olsen at The Queen Sonja Art Stable. The Queen Sonja Art Stable is located in the former Royal Stables. These buildings are part of the Palace that has not been previously open to the public. Crown Princess Mette-Marit will also be attending.
- 12th March-King Carl Gustaf hosts a cabinet meeting to inform the government of the name and the duchy of the new Swedish Princess. The Te Deum mass will take place at the Royal Chapel of the Royal Palace of Stockholm. Crown Princess Victoria is also celebrating her name day as well.
- 12th March: Prince Daniel attends a board meeting for Fresh Generation, the non-profit, non-political, and non-governmental organization that promotes health promotion focusing on families with children.
- 14th-17th March: Crown Princess Victoria will attend the Paralympic Winter Games in Pyeongchang, South Korea.
European Royal Birthdays This Week:
14th March: Prince Albert II of Monaco celebrates his 60th birthday.
15th March: Prince Constantin of Liechtenstein celebrates his 45th birthday.