British Royal Family
19th March 2018
- The Countess of Wessex will visit Walsingham Support Forge Fach in Clydach, Swansea.
- The Countess of Wessex will open Teilos Community Cwtch in Portmead, Swansea.
- The Countess of Wessex, as Patron of Royal Mencap Society, will visit Swansea and District Mencap, Friendship House in celebration of their 60th anniversary.
- The Prince of Wales, as President of The National Trust for Places of Historic or Natural Beauty, will visit Tattershall Castle in Lincoln.
- The Prince of Wales, as Patron of The Prince’s Countryside Fund, will visit Louth Livestock Market for the launch of the Farm Resilience Programme in Lincolnshire at Louth Livestock Market, Newmarket, Lincolnshire.
- Princess Anne will open the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority’s ‘Nucleus’ National Civil Nuclear Archive at Wick Airport in Caithness.
- The Earl of Wessex, as Chairman of the Board of Trustees of The Duke of Edinburgh Award’s International Foundation, will hold a lunch at Buckingham Palace.
- The Prince of Wales will visit Freshtime UK Ltd at The Found Riverside Industrial Estate in Lincolnshire.
- The Earl of Wessex as Trustee of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award will attend a reception for young people who have achieved Gold Standard in the Award at St James’s Palace.
- The Prince of Wales, as Patron of Age UK, will visit the charity’s Boston office in Lincolnshire.
- Princess Anne, as Patron of Scottish Rugby Union, will open Highland Rugby Club’s Clubhouse and Pitches at Canal Park, Inverness.
- The Prince of Wales, as President of The Lincolnshire Churches Trust, and Patron of The Almhouses Association will visit the Holy Trinity Church in Lincolnshire.
Tuesday 20th March
- Princess Anne will attend the 25th Anniversary Commemoration Service of Tim Parry Johnathan Ball Peace Foundation at Warrington Town Hall in Warrington.
- Princess Anne, as Patron of Lattitude Global Volunteering, will attend a reception to mark the 20th anniversary of Queen Alexandra College and the 25th anniversary of Lattitude in Ecuador at Queen Alexandra College in Birmingham.
- The Duke of Kent, as Patron of the London Philharmonic Orchestra, will hold a dinner at Windsor Castle.
- The Earl of Wessex will attend the UK Armed Forces Sports Awards Lunch at the RAF Club in London.
- Her Majesty The Queen, as Patron, will visit the Royal Academy of Arts in Piccadilly, London.
- The Countess of Wessex will visit Bells Piece Supported Living in Farnham, Surrey.
- The Countess of Wessex will attend the Farnham Festival 2018 at The Farnham Maltings in Surrey.
- The Earl of Wessex, as Trustee of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, will attend a reception at St James’s Palace for winners of the Gold Standard in the Award.
21st March 2018
- Princess Anne, as Honorary Member of the Smeatonian Society of Civil Engineers, will attend a Discussion Dinner in Westminster, London.
- Princess Anne, as Patron of British Universities and Colleges Sport, will attend the Team Championships Finals at the University of Nottingham.
- The Duchess of Cornwall, as Patron of National Literacy Trust, will attend a reception to mark the charity’s 25th anniversary at Plaisterers Hall in London.
22nd March 2018
- The Prince of Wales will visit Truro Cathedral in Cornwall.
- The Duke of Cornwall (Prince Charles) will visit the Royal Cornwall Museum to mark its bicentenary year in Truro, Cornwall.
- The Duke of Cornwall (Prince Charles) will visit Nansledan and will unveil the name of the development’s first school in Newquay, Cornwall.
- The Duchess of Cornwall will reopen the Fair Close Centre to mark its 50th anniversary in Berkshire.
- Princess Anne, as Warden of Gordonstoun School, will attend a reception at The Cathedral Room in London.
- Princess Anne, as Patron of HRH The Duke of Edinburgh Commonwealth Study Conference Association, will attend a Board Meeting at Brunswick Group LLP in London.
- Princess Anne, as Patron of International Students House, will visit their renovated facilities in London.
- The Countess of Wessex, as Patron of National Autistic Society, will hold a dinner at Buckingham Palace.
- The Countess of Wessex, as Patron of the Foundation of Light, will hold a lunch at Buckingham Palace.
- The Earl of Wessex, as Chairman of the Board of Trustees of The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Foundation, will attend a dinner at the Marylebone Cricket Club, Lords Ground and visit the club in celebration of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Real Tennis Tour 2018.
- The Earl of Wessex, as Trustee of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, will visit St Marylebone School in London.
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge undertake a series of engagements celebrating the Commonwealth. They will meet athletes supported by Team Sports Aid and help prepare a Big Commonwealth Lunch at St Lukes Community Charity in London.
23rd March 2018
- The Duke of Cornwall (Prince Charles) will visit Dartmoor Prison in Yelverton, Devon.
- The Duke of Kent, as Patron, will visit the Bletchley Park Trust in Milton Keynes.
- The Duke of Kent will visit Milton Keynes Snap in Milton Keynes.
British Royal Family Birthdays
23rd March: Princess Eugenie of York celebrates her 28th Birthday.
- 19th March – Queen Mathilde will attend a Queen Elisabeth Competition concert in Brussels. The Queen wishes to encourage the interest of the countries youth in classical music by holding a concert for young people.
- 20th March – King Philippe will take part in the tenth anniversary of Belgian Industrial Research & Development at the Palace of Academies in Brussels.
- 22nd March – The Queen will deliver the opening speech at a two-day conference in the port of Antwerp. During this conference, the International Maritime Community will sign the World Ports Sustainability Program and commit to the effective implementation of the UN Sustainable Development Goals. The Queen was invited by the International Association of Ports and Harbors (IAPH) and the Antwerp Port Authority. She is participating in her role as UN Advocate for sustainable development goals.
- 23rd March – Prince Lorenz attends the show ‘On the Road’ organized by the Open Churches association on the occasion of their 10th anniversary. The activity takes place at the St Maarten Church in Arlon.
- 19th March – Queen Margrethe will receive newly appointed officers from Hæren at Christiansborg Castle. Following meeting the officers she will hold a Public Audience.
- 20th March – The Queen and Crown Princess Mary will attend Haandarbeid’s Fremme (The Danish Handicrafts Guild) 90th anniversary at the Greve Museum in Bækgårdsvej.
- 20th March – Princess Marie attends the in DM in Food Science 2018 at Kold College in Odense.
- 20th March – Prince Joachim attends the Prinsens Livregiment (Princes Life Regiment) Soldiers Association’s 100th anniversary in Viborg.
- 21st March – Crown Prince Frederik attends the opening of the Graduate Business Conference at Copenhagen Business School. Later Frederik will attend the Chief Change Parade at the Special Operations Command in Vadum.
- 22nd March – Crown Prince Frederik attends the opening of the Visitor Center at Food Nation in Copenhagen.
- 22nd March – Crown Prince Fredrik attends the opening of the Hergé exhibition at Brandts Art Institute in Odense. The artist Hergé is best known as the creator of the cartoon character Tintin.
- 22nd March – Crown Princess Mary will attend the opening of the new visitor centre at Hammershus in Bornholmwhich. Hammershus is Northern Europe’s largest castle ruins.
- 22nd March – The Crown Princess will receive a donation from UEFA to the Mary Foundation during the Denmark-Panama International at Brøndby Stadium in Brøndbyvester.
- 24th March – Prince Joachim and Princess Marie will visit LEGOLAND in Billund to mark the park’s 50th birthday.
- 20th – 21st March – State Visit by the King and Queen of Jordan.
- 21st March – Princess Beatrix and Princess Mabel will attend the presentation of the 4th Prince Friso Prize. The award named after the late Prince Friso takes place at the University of Groningen.
- 22nd March – King Willem-Alexander opens the exhibition ‘Van Gogh & Japan’ at the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam.
- 23rd March – King Willem-Alexander, Queen Máxima and Princess Margriet will meet with the Dutch medal winners of the 2018 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games at Noordeinde Palace.
- 19th March – Princess Astrid, Mrs Ferner will attend the board meeting for Crown Princess Märtha’s Memorial Fund.
- 19th March – King Harald will have an audience with the Defense chief. Crown Prince Haakon will also be in attendance.
- 19th March – King Harald will receive representatives from the Norwegian Association of Military Corporations.
- 19th March – The King will hold an official lunch for Crown Princess Märtha’s Memorial Fund. Princess Astrid will also attend.
- 19th March – Queen Sonja will attend the board meeting of the Queen Sonja Prinat Award Foundation.
- 22nd March – Crown Prince Haakon visits the municipality of Southern Odal.
- 23rd March – King Harald will have an audience with the Prince Minister. The King will also hold a State Council at the Royal Palace.
- 19th March – Prince Daniel attends a meeting for the ICA’s Entrepreneur Award in Solna.
- 19th March – King Carl will award the Northern Order Order to General Jarmo Lindberg, Finnish Defense Force at the Royal Palace.
- 20th March – Crown Princess Victoria meets with Wallenberg Academy Fellows Jessica Driving Ljungberg, Anna Dreber Almenberg and Lisa Hultman at the Royal Palace.
- 20th March – The King will hold an audience with Maja Gojković the Serbian politician and current President of the National Assembly of Serbia at the Royal Palace.
- 20th March – King Carl and Queen Silvia attend a production of Aida at the Opera House in Stockholm.
- 21st March- Prince Carl Phillip will award the Motor Prince’s Medal at the Royal Palace.
- 21st-24th March – The King and Queen will be in Mexico City attending the The World Baden-Powell Fellowship which recognises individuals for their contributions to the World Scout Foundation to help support Scouting.
- 22nd March – Crown Princess Victoria will attend the ‘Call of Water’ event to mark World Water Day at the Theater Pero in Stockholm.
- 22nd March – Prince Daniel attends a meeting for the Prince Daniel Fellowship at The Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences (IVA).
- 20th March – Queen Letizia will attend a work meeting and will visit the facilities of the “Integra Foundation” in Madrid.
- 20th March – King Felipe will hold a military audience with the commission on ‘The Spanish Legacy in the United States of America’ at La Zarzuela Palace.