British Royal Family
26th March 2018
- The Prince of Wales will visit the Lake District attraction Ullswater ‘Steamers’ Company The Pier House in Glenridding, Cumbria.
- The Prince of Wales, as Patron of the Prince’s Countryside Fund, will visit the National Centre for the Uplands at Newton Rigg College in Mungrisdale, Cumbria.
- The Prince of Wales, as Royal Founding Patron of Business in the Community, will undertake a Seeing is Believing Visit to James Cropper PLC in Kendal, Cumbria.
- The Duke of Kent will attend the Armonico Consort concert at the Royal Albert Hall in Kensington.
- The Prince of Wales will attend a ceremony to unveil the official plaque to designate the Lake District National Park as a United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation World Heritage Site in Keswick, Cumbria.
27th March 2018
- Princess Anne, as Patron of The Butler Trust, will visit HM Prison North Sea Camp, Boston, Lincolnshire.
- Princess Anne, as Royal Patron, will visit the National Coastwatch Institution Skegness Lookout in Skegness, Lincolnshire.
- Her Majesty The Queen will attend the Decommissioning Ceremony of HMS Ocean at HM Naval Base Devonport in Plymouth.
28th March 2018
- The Duke of Kent will visit Clayton Engineering in Powys.
- Princess Anne, as Patron of Royal College of Occupational Therapists, will visit West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.
- The Duke of Kent will visit Radnor Hills Water in Powys.
- Princess Anne, as Patron of Animal Health Trust, will chair a Council of Management Meeting at Bedford Lodge Hotel in Newmarket, Suffolk.
29th March 2018
- Princess Anne, as Guardian of Give Them a Sporting Chance, will hold a Management Team Planning Meeting at Gatcombe Park.
- Princess Anne, as Guardian of The Chaffinch Trust, will hold a Management Team Planning Meeting at Gatcombe Park.
- Her Majesty The Queen will attend the Maundy Service at St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle.
- 28th March: King Philippe will visit Samen op Straat, a project of the Samenlevingsopbouw Antwerpen Stad. Together on Street in Oud-Borgerhout, Kiel and Antwerp North work together with young people to help them plan for the future and set goals to be successful.
- 29th March: Queen Mathilde in her role as honorary president, will attend the twentieth anniversary of Child Focus at the Château du Lac in Genval, Belgium.From its inception, the Royal Family has supported the work of Child Focus. The Queen wrote the foreword to the new book “Child Focus: 20 Years In The Gap for Missing and Sexually Exploited Children”.
Residence at Marselisborg Castle this week for Queen Margrethe.
- 27th March: Queen Margrethe will attend the opening of the exhibition “Fra Dronningens Wardrobe” (The Queens Wardrobe) at The Old Town in Aarhus.
- 27th March: Queen Máxima attends the 10-year jubilee of the Het Begint met Taal foundation.
- 28th March: King Willem-Alexander opens the expansion of Nestlé’s baby food factory in Nunspeet.
- 28th March: Queen Máxima attends the third ‘Jaar Event Engroeit’ in Halfweg.
- 29th March: King Willem-Alexander attends a meeting in Maastricht to mark the completion of A2 Maastricht.
Nothing on the books for the Norwegian Royal Family this week.
- 26th March: Queen Silvia attends a meeting in Stockholm for SilviaBo, Silviahemmet’s adapted housing for people with dementia. The Silvia Home Foundation was founded by Queen Silvia on Valentine’s Day 1996.
- 26th March: King Carl will attend a scholarship meeting for King Carl XVI Gustaf’s Foundation for Young Leadership at the Palace.
- 27th March: The Queen attends a meeting for The World Childhood Foundation at the Palace.
- The Queen will also attend a board meeting for Care About The Children Foundation. The Queen Silvia Foundation – Care about the children, strives for a world based on the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child, where all children meet their most basic needs. They will have an opportunity to go to school, get good care and care, feel safe and happy during their upbringing – in short, be just children.
- 27th March: The King attends a meet in Motola for the Baltic Salmon Fund.
- 27th March: Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel attend a steering group meeting for Generation Pep in Stockholm.
- 30th March – 1st April: There will be Easter egg hunts at the Royal Palace.
- March 30th to April 8th: Drottningholm Castle will have various Easter events for families to attend.