In an announcement from Kensington Palace on Wednesday morning, it was revealed that Prince George and Princess Charlotte are among the Bridesmaids and Page Boys for the upcoming nuptials of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle on Saturday 19th May.
In an ambitious move by the Royal Couple, Harry and Meghan haven’t chosen a Bridesmaid or Page Boy over the age of 8.
A full rundown of the Bridesmaids and Page Boys can be seen below:
- Her Royal Highness Princess Charlotte of Cambridge (Aged 3)
- Florence van Cutsem (Aged 3) – Goddaughter of Prince Harry and Daughter of Mrs Alice van Cutsem and Major Nicholas van Cutsem.
- Remi Litt (Aged 6) – Goddaughter of Meghan Markle and Daughter of Mrs Benita Litt and Mr Darren Litt.
- Rylan Litt (Aged 7) – Goddaughter of Meghan Markle and Daughter of Mrs Benita Litt and Mr Darren Litt.
- Ivy Mulroney (Aged 4) – Daughter of Mrs Jessica Mulroney and Mr Benedict Mulroney.
- Zalie Warren (Aged 2) – Goddaughter of Prince Harry and Daughter of Mrs Zoe Warren and Mr Jake Warren.
- His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge (Aged 4)
- Jasper Dyer (Aged 6) – Godson of Prince Harry and Son of Mrs Amanda Dyer and Mr Mark Dyer M.V.O.
- Brian Mulroney (Aged 7) – Son of Mrs Jessica Mulroney and Mr Benedict Mulroney.
- John Mulroney (Aged 7) – Son of Mrs Jessical Mulroney and Mr Benedict Mulroney.
Kensington Palace also revealed that details of the Bridesmaids dresses and the Page Boys uniforms would be given on the day of the wedding.
The news of the Bridesmaids and Page Boys comes just hours after it was revealed that Thomas Markle, Meghan Markle’s father, would not attend the Royal Wedding owing to having heart surgery on Wednesday and not being able to fly. Just hours before the news that he wouldn’t attend, it was reported that Markle would walk his daughter down the aisle.
Keep up to date with all the latest Royal Wedding developments on Royal Circular.