Monday 16th May
- The Earl of Wessex, as Trustee of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, will hold a reception for young people who have achieved the Gold Standard in the Award at Buckingham Palace.
- The Princess Royal, as Patron of Women’s Royal Naval Service Benevolent Trust, will attend the Annual General Meeting and Reception at Merchant Taylors Hall, Threadneedle Street, London.
- The Duchess of Gloucester, as President, will attend a performance of ‘Royal Academy Opera: Imeneo’ at the Royal Academy of Music, Marylebone Road, London.
Tuesday 17th May
- The Countess of Wessex will visit the Armed Forces Chaplaincy Centre, Swindon, Oxfordshire.
- The Duke of Gloucester will visit Mountbatten Grange, Windsor.
- The Countess of Wessex will visit the Charlbury Community Centre, Charlbury, Oxfordshire.
- The Countess of Wessex will also visit Cornerstone and Blackbird Leys Community Centre in Oxfordshire.
- The Duke of Gloucester will officially open Heathlands Care Home in Bracknell, Berkshire.
- The Princess Royal, as Patron of Citizens Advice, will visit New Citizens Advice Rural Cambridgeshire at Queen Mary Centre in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire.
- The Princess Royal will also visit ReadEasy Literacy Coaching Charity at Peterborough Central Library as well as unveiling the Fenland Black Oak Project Table at Ely Cathedral Chapter House.
- The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall begin a Platinum Jubilee tour of Canada.
Wednesday 18th May
- The Princess Royal, as Patron of Transaid, will open the Microlise Transport Conference at Coventry Building Society Arena, Judds Lane, Coventry.
- The Duke of Gloucester, The Countess of Wessex and The Princess Royal as Grand Prior, Grand President and Commandant-in-Chief of the Most Venerable Order of St. John of Jerusalem respectively, will attend a dinner at Windsor Castle.
Thursday 19th May
- The Duchess of Gloucester, as Protector of the Anglo-Danish Society’s Scholarship Programme, will attend a reception at the residence of the Danish Ambassador in London.
- The Countess of Wessex, as Patron of Chartered Management Institute, will attend the CMI Women Conference 2022 at County Hall, London.
- The Countess of Wessex, as Patron of Vision Foundation, will attend the Gala Dinner at the Museum of London, 150 London Wall.
- The Earl of Wessex, as Patron of The London Mozart Players Trust, will hold a concert and dinner at Buckingham Palace.
Friday 20th May
- The Earl of Wessex, as Trustee, will hold a reception for Gold Standard award winners of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award at Buckingham Palace.
- The Princess Royal, as Commandant-in-Chief of First Aid Nursing Yeomanry, will visit Annual Camp at Longmoor Training Camp, Hampshire.
- The Princess Royal, as Sponsor of HMS Talent, will attend a Ship’s Company Divisions and Families Day at HM Naval Base Devonport, Plymouth.