Monday 23rd May
- The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester will visit the Chelsea Flower Show of the Royal Horticultural Society in the Gardens of the Royal Hospital Chelsea in London.
Tuesday 24th May
- The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester will attend the ‘Armonico Consort: It Takes a City’ Concert at the Royal Albert Hall, Kensington, London.
- Princess Alexandra, as Royal Patron of the Oxford Philharmonic Orchestra Trust, will hold a concert and dinner at Buckingham Palace.
- The Duchess of Gloucester will attend the 367th Festival Service of the Clergy Support Trust in St Paul’s Cathedral, London.
Wednesday 25th May
- The Countess of Wessex, as Global Ambassador for the International Agency for the Prevention of Blindness, will attend a reception at Church House, Westminster, London.
- Princess Alexandra, as President of the Royal Humane Society, will attend the Annual General Court at Haberdashers Hall, London.
Thursday 26th May
- Princess Alexandra, as Patron of the Kew Guild, will attend the Annual Dinner at Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, London.
- The Duke of Gloucester will undertake a number of engagements in New Romney, Kent. They will include a visit to Mountfield Business Centre, Romney Marsh Community Hub and Littlestone Coastal Destination Project.
Saturday 28th May
- The Duchess of Gloucester will attend the fortieth anniversary of the HMS Ardent Association at HMS Drake, Plymouth, Devon.